1. Name & address (Must be a MP resident).
2. ID card must be validated for the current year and shown at time of reservation.
3. Pool can be rented from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Set up and clean up times need to be included in reservation time. No early set-up. There is a 2-hour, 2 guard per hour minimum for all parties. The fee for lifeguards is $22.50 per hour, per guard.
4. $25.00 pool rental fee and a $275.00 damage deposit fee. Must be on a check with Memorial Parkway address.
5. 2-guard minimum for all parties allows 40 guests. If you are going to have over 40 people, you will need an additional guard allowing an additional 20 people. Everyone entering the pool area (even if they are not swimming) is included in the head count. Please estimate/count guests accurately --- if more people are at the party than specified, the party will be closed or additional fees incurred.
6. Check with Pool Company about how they want to handle lifeguard payment. – Either renter pays them the night of the party, or MPCA can collect when reservation is being made. Their fee is $22.25 per hour/per guard. If additional guards are needed (see #5) the fee is $22.25 per hour/per additional guard and the pool company charges $15.00 administration fee.
7. Must have 2 weeks advance notice with money down and paperwork completed to rent the pool.
8. Pool and Clubhouse cannot be rented at the same time due to possible damages to the clubhouse furnishings.
9. No Monday rentals due to extended pool hours (HK closed) and no Thursday rental due to extended pool hours (HK closed) and no Thursday rental due to Cimarron pool cleaning.
10. Damage deposit of $275.00 will be returned to you provided there are no damages to the facility.
11.For additional information please contact the MPCA office at 281-492-2949.