Wednesday, 04 January 2012 18:03
The last day to get on a payment plan WITHOUT A $25 CHARGE is FRIDAY, JANUARY 13TH!! We are at 37% collected. We need the other 63% to pay their HOA Dues:) Time is running out... on February 1st all accounts not paid will have a $25 LATE CHARGE added to the account!!